Company Profile is an initiative by ListMyStartUp to publish verified information on different startups and organizations. The content in this post has been approved by Simpliv Learning.
The rise of digital usage has made everything available online like shopping, payment, an education. Yes, online education is a big thing now. Online education is an emerging field and its growth is seen after the pandemic crisis when lockdowns made everyone sit at home. It was seen that digital education was of utmost preference at that time.
Education is the basic right of every human being. Without education, one cannot significantly contribute to their family and society. This way, a lot of companies have embraced technologies to enable online learning platforms to become a reality. An online learning platform has huge potential. There are a lot of benefits that online learning provides to its students. There's flexibility, a wider range of courses, a customised learning platform, and so on.
Simpliv Learning - Company Highlights
- Headquarters-California, USA
- Sector-E-Learning Providers, EdTech
- Founder-Shahanshah Manzoor
- Revenue-$14.2 million
- Legal Name-Simpliv LLC
Simpliv Learning - About and How it works?
- Simpliv is a worldwide online learning marketplace that offers online training on a wide range of topics to help people alter their life. Its online platform is a dynamic web-based platform that has massive learning and teaching opportunity for students and institutions through its cost-effective courses. Their courses and programs are available to everyone who want to study, whether in management, technology, science, or any other field of interest.
- Simpliv is accessible, affordable, and convenient with ever-evolving industry trends. The company has made its learning platform in a way that has developed learning packages that can deliver the necessary information in a reasonable amount of time and money. Simpliv recognises shifting demands and enables global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by linking learning to important business objectives and bridging skill shortages in many business domains such as IT, Marketing, Commerce, Business Development, and much more.
- It also invites individuals to become mentors on its platform. In addition, Simpliv helps to sharpen a mentor's teaching skills to expand their knowledge. These individuals can become a part of the community by sharing their area of interest and uploading a video of their sample lecture on its platform.
Simpliv Learning - Industry
- No doubt, online education holds a great future as the reports suggest that the global EdTech and Smart Classrooms' Market industry is expected to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% from $125.3 billion in 2022 to $232.9 billion by 2027.
Simpliv Learning - Founder
Simpliv Learning was founded by Shahanshah Manzoor in 2017.
- Shahanshah Manzoor was born in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India on July 12, 1981. Shahanshah is a graduate of Bachelor of Science from Mahatma Jyotiba Phule (MJP) Rohilkhand University. After that, he did a Master of Science in Maths from Aligarh Muslim University. He also holds a Master's degree in Computer Application from Bangalore University. He has over 15 years of expertise in several businesses and has consistently advocated for equal access to education.
- Along with the founder of Simpliv, Manzoor is also one of the founding members of Traininng.com LLC which offers world-class online professional training in the areas of regulatory compliance and healthcare. His entrepreneurial journey started with NetZealous, a provider of Innovative Professional Training in areas like IT, Healthcare, HR, and Regulatory Compliance, where he is currently serving as the CEO. Manzoor is also associated with S2M Trainings as its Chairman. He is also the co-founder of PlanUREvents, a training provider in compliance training for the industries like medical devices drugs & biologics/pharmaceuticals, clinical and laboratory, food, banking and financial services, aerospace and defence, trade & logistics, construction, automobile, energy, environmental and much more.
- Shahanshah Manzoor's business triumphs and commitment to bringing worldwide education for learning have been reported by various high-tier news outlets, including the Deccan Chronicle, DNA India, LiveMint, Midday, Business World, and others.
Simpliv Learning - Name, Logo, and Tagline
- The company in India is registered as "Simpliv Services India Pvt Ltd". In the USA, the company is known as, "Simpliv LLC"
- Simpliv Learning goes with the tagline, "Start Teaching and Learning in Simple Way."
Simpliv Learning - Mission and Vision
- The vision statement of Simpliv is, "To transform lives by providing the best learning and teaching experience to maximize the potential of the learners”.
- Simpliv Learning aims to provide affordable education to every person around the globe. They desire to make professional online courses available, by fitting the students to respective expert instructors in the specified field. Just as how technology is ever-changing, Simpliv believes that partnering with curious learners, educators, and institutions, can help them thrive in the ever-changing competitive environment.
- Khan Academy Success Story | How This Educational Platform Is Providing World-Class Education?
- Khan Academy, founded by Sal Khan, is an online educational platform. It produces short video lessons to help students with a wide variety of academic subjects.
Simpliv Learning - Business & Revenue Model
- Presently, Simpliv's business operations are based on two models - B2B and B2C.
- Its B2B model involves offering training courses to corporates such as IT, Consultancy, Universities, and Colleges. Till now, the company has tied up with Accenture, Apple, Capgemini, NASA, Comcast, Dell, HP, Siemens, Equifax, and more. Furthermore, Simpliv's business operations also offer courses to anyone interested in their learning platform. These courses are designed for the 18 to 25, 26 to 34, 35 to 45, and 46 to 60 age groups.
- The revenue stream of Simpliv comes from its affiliate programs. These programs are designed to offer high-quality courses to their audience by top industry experts across the Globe. These courses are all trending ones in categories like Technology, Leadership, Personal Development, Productivity tools, Lifestyle, Music, Photography, and more.
Simpliv Learning - Growth
- Simpliv Learning saw a 1000% growth in this year's first quarter on its online learning platform as compared to the previous year. Due to this, the company's revenue growth has also doubled in the last three months. There is also a 46% employee growth in Simpliv.
- The company has made an estimated revenue of $14.2 million this year.
Simpliv Learning - Funding and Investors
- As of now, the company has not raised any funds. It is completely bootstrapped.
Simpliv Learning - Challenges Faced
- When Covid-19 hit the world, many startups were shut down. But, Simpliv saw an opportunity and found a way to overcome the difficulties. Simpliv was determined and sent out the message that this was an excellent time for learners to improve their abilities because they would be spending the majority of their time at home. The pricing structure offered by the company has always been its advantage and it made the most of it. Simpliv positioned itself as a brand that is less costly, yet viable. The company made itself an alternative to some of the market's large brands, which offered expensive courses.
Simpliv Learning - Competitors
With many online education providers in the market today, Simpliv has many competitors. Some of the top competitors are:
- LinkedIn Learning
- Hubspot Academy
- Plan Academy
Simpliv Learning - Future Plans
- Presently, Simpliv is available in more than 180 countries. Besides this, the company is further planning to expand to become a leader in the E-learning market. The company also intends to improve the learning and teaching experience to maximise students' potential. With this objective in mind, Simpliv Learning is confident and sees itself in this business for a long time, which is expected to develop at an exponential rate for many years to come, pandemic or no pandemic.
What is Simpliv Learning?
- Simpliv Learning is an online learning marketplace that offers online courses on a wide range of topics like web development, IT and Software, Writing, Marketing, and more.
Who is the founder of Simpliv Learning?
- Shahanshah Manzoor is the founder and Managing Director at Simpliv Learning.
Where are the headquarters of Simpliv Learning?
- Simliv Learning is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
When did Simpliv Learning start?
- Simpliv Learning was founded in the year 2017.